|This is a very rare 99 BMW M-Couple. Only 2,000 were every made from the years of 1999-2002. This has the S52 M engine which is a 3.2 straight 6. Very powerful engine for such a small car. This car has been enthusiast owned, garage kept, and extremely well maintained. This car has never been tracked or raced.
List of Mods:
- 19in Volk TE-37 Time Attack wheels (very rare and were limited production)
- M50 intake manifold +25hp
- Carbon Fiber cold air intake +10hp
- B&B TriFlow Exhaust +15hp
- Stopteck big brake kit (Front) rotors replace less then 100 miles ago.
- TC Kline Single Adjustable Coilovers (400/500 with rear height adjusters)
- TC Kline Camber Plates and Rear Shock Mounts (Holes cut in rear for access to adjusters)
- UCC M5 Performance Organic Clutch with Lightweight Flywheel
- UCC Evo 3 Short shifter
- Whalen Shift Machine Shift Knob
- New OEM Headlights with 3M Clear protection
- Ireland Rear Bushings
- Matte Black Grille
- Saggy Glove box fix
Just changed the serpentine belt, AC belt, 2 tensioner pulleys and idle pulley. I also had the alternator rebuilt. Car runs great and is in show quality condition.
Email or call me with any questions.