Royal Blue color/ Lotus white interior
Tires are 20% left, Michelin SP2
Passed smog in Jan 2010, can provide a new cert
Leather dash changed out, no cracks.
Bought in Jan 2006 from a nice gentlmen in San Francisco, it was in his garage for about two years with just 300 miles driven during that time. Earlier, it was owned by somebody in SF as well, first name Eric. From the history, it was serviced regularly and probably driven on regular basis.
I've had a lot of repairs completed, either at Dinan or the Driving Machine. Currently using Mobile 1 15-50. I currently drive it 2-3k miles a year, so running an annual oil change.
Records from 1992 for service and maintenance.
Pulls nice and strong, all service is update-to-date. Latest inspection (w/valve adj) completed at Dinan.
Radiator hoses are new (lower,upper, elbow and the tiny ones on the top).
New thermostat a year ago.
New O2 sensor four months ago.
Brake and coolant fluids flushed per schedule
Redline in tranny and diff.
Front sub-frame / steering box reinforced.
New tie-rods, center link and pitman arm.
New thrust bushings from an E34 M5.
Tons of leather everywhere, driver seat has the only visible wear in the normal spots. Used conditioner w/cleaner about once a year.
Fair number of dings, front is the worst, but paint is original & not faded - no rust. Front spoiler can use a re-paint.
1. BMP strut brace - adjustable.
2. BBS RC wheels 18". No TRX.
3. Lighted shift knob from an M Coupe. Have original shifter, although it looks non-original.
4. Mirror with map lights. Have original mirror.
5. Conforti/Turner chip. Have original chip.
6. Rear brakes from an E34 540. Have original.
Other BMW goodies:
1. BMW hitch with a box of hardware. Available in Europe only. New, never installed.
2. BMW rubber floor mats (fronts are NLA). New, never installed.
3. Rear speaker pods, in case current ones bubble up in the future (used, but good).
4. BMW repair manual - thick paper binder.
Full tool kit
First aid kit
Warning triangle - no box.
Original TRX spare, yeah, that is scary.
Driver headrest and antenna are in-op, all else moves to your command.
AC in-op, died slowly but with my driving pattern, I've directed my funds to other items on the car.
Price: $15,000 / offer.
Take $2k off if you bring your own wheels/tires.