|I'm selling my '92 M5T located in Toronto Ontario since '07. Car is not federalized, but legal in Canada due to our 15yr rule.
I'm the second owner having bought it from the original owner in '07 and importing it the same year to Canada. (I have the original German title as well).
Currently at just under 197k km (~123k miles). Daytona violet on black extended leather (center console, lower dash and lower pillars are done in leather), climate control with AUC, rear nets, dual sunroofs (working), EDC, CD changer, manual seats, hidden OEM hitch. All options work incl. AC and EDC.
All M5 and E34 issues were taken care of including:
- new MAF ($$$)
- new battery
- new waterpump/fan clutch
- new S52B32 timing chain tensioner
- valve adjustment
- entire front suspension (everything)
- hood/hatch glass struts
- guibo/center bearing
- MAF to intake manifold boot
- ECU (to fix resonance valve not opening)
- tranny mounts
- all filters and fluids
- Oxygen sensor
- SLS pressure accumulators and lines to rear shocks
- vacuum lines under intake manifold
- exhaust gaskets
- resonance flap valve
- Brand new front and rear brakes incl. pads/rotors/sensors
- Tires are at 80% all around Bridgestone Potenza RE50A in 235/45/17 and 255/40/17 (rear wheels are 9" as std on Tourings)
There are no issues common with other E34's such as dead pixels or delaminating door panels.
Motivated to sell so will entertain all realistic offers.