|I'm reluctantly selling my 1990 E32 with 260K miles on it. It is in great shape except for two fixable problems.
Here are the good points:
- Since I bought it, with 122K miles, the engine has never seen anything but Full-Synthetic Oil every 3,000 miles.
- The headlights are real Bosh E-Code (smileys) fitted with 100 Watt Bulbs in the low beams. (LKM bypassed and modified to prevent warning messages.) You can actually see the road with these!
- Conforti Performance Chip - increased horsepower and improved the gas mileage, (don't ask me how.).
- Eberspacher Exhaust, from the converter back. (This is the manufacturer for BMW, I'm told.)
- Tight suspension - many parts replaced - no bad bushings or ball joints.
- Blaupunkt Business CD Radio with Fuba Antenna.
- New Battery, New Oil Filter Housing, New Gas Spring - hood and trunk.
- Body and Interior in nice shape.
Here are the problems:
- Engine runs great but the cam is wearing. I have the replacement head and cam (included) but have not yet installed it. (It runs fine and I haven't had time.)
- Transmission shifts like new but has developed a leak at the rear seal and I am getting too old to be crawling under the car. Otherwise I would keep it.
Sorry, I'm not parting out.