|For the true enthusiast – a 540iA stacked with modifications by Dinan. The car is a factory Sport model with the following;
• Cold Air Intake,
• Oversized Mass Air Flow Meter and Throttle Body bores,
• Free-flowing lightweight stainless steel exhaust,
• Stage 2 suspension kit
o shorter stiffer progressive-rate springs,
o oversized sway bars - stiffer than those on the M5,
o Koni Sport gas struts and shocks.
• Dinan engine software raises red line, eliminates the top speed governor, and revises the air/fuel mix
• Transmission software re-maps the shift points in Drive and Sport transmission modes.
• Engine output is ~310 hp and 350 lb/ft of torque – it’ll go.
Additional to the Dinan performance mods are;
• Axxis Deluxe semi-ceramic dustless brake pads
• Chromed AC Schnitzer Type III lightweight forged wheels ($1200 apiece)
• Clear lenses for all turn indicators with amber bulbs (replacing the stock amber lenses)
• AC Schnitzer aluminum pedals
• M5 rear spoiler.
The cost of the mods is $13k.
For nearly 5 years this car has been serviced at CDI in Victor, NY. Scott can tell you about the car. Everything functions as it should on the car including all electrical accessories and climate control. Recent mechanical services include serpentine belt and accessory belts, radiator, fan clutch, wheel bearings, suspension bushings, battery, and more. Be familiar with performance sedans. Then drive this car.
Garage kept, smoke free, mostly highway 223,000 miles, priced at $8,400. Knock $2k off the price if you would rather take it with the 5-star Borbet 16” winter wheels. That way you can shop for the wheels of your preference.
If you are interested email email@example.com. My name is Brian.
• Passenger seat air bag sensor needs replacement. Can be a Do It Yourself project.
• Cruise control has not functioned for 6 years. Motor burnt and cable end broken.
• Steering wheel controls for radio do not function due to aftermarket radio (JVC 4 x 25W).
• Rear speakers need to be replaced. Fronts are Infinity Kappa 5000 separates.