Welcome to the Inner Circle Membership information page. Below you can learn more about membership benefits, report problems directly to our Inner Circle member, and to learn about exciting new Inner Circle Member-only contests, events and happenings.
If you're not already an Inner Circle Member, why not sign-up to take advantage of the many wonderful benefits associated with membership? To purchase a Roadfly Inner Circle Membership for $29/year today, click here to join!
Join Roadfly's Inner Circle Membership Program
There are many great benefits to becoming a Roadfly Inner Circle Member, including:
- Recognition on Roadfly as an Inner Circle member. The designation ©24 for example, represents the number of months a person has been an Inner Circle member
- Hidden IP information with Roadfly's IPrivacy message board feature
- Get a roadfly.com email address and enjoy unlimited access* to email, image hosting, and blogs
- Access your e-mail through POP, IMAP or Webmail
- 100MB of email storage space
- 100MB of personal image hosting space. Up to 1,000 individual images, pictures, files, etc.
(use it to store online photos and other multi-media pieces)
- Advanced email virus and spam protection provided by Roadfly's servers
- Exclusive "hotline" access for member-related issues and problems
- Expedited and improved problem resolution services with trouble ticket tracking
- Access to exclusive Inner Circle Members-only contests and give-aways
- Roadfly Inner Circle stickers
- ...and more features added regularly
- Just $29.00 annually, subject to automatic renewal**
* Your e-mail account will not expire, nor is it subject to archiving for as long as you maintain an Inner Circle Membership. Roadfly no longer offers free email and web space.
** Inner Circle memberships which are not automatically renewed using recurring billing are available for $49.
Current Roadfly Inner Circle Members
The following links and information are only applicable to current Roadfly Inner Circle Members that are in good standing.
Have a problem with your Inner Circle Account?
If you're having any type of problems with your Inner Circle account and/or features, please email our inner circle membership support hotline and we'll expedite your concern to priority status.
- Why was my credit card charged $29?
The cost of a Roadfly Inner Circle Membership is US$29.00 per year (that's about $2.42 per month). We have to charge a fee because some of the features that we provide come by way of third-party providers who charge us for the software and modules that we provide to you. Furthermore, when we created the Inner Circle program, we asked existing Roadfly members for guidelines on a fair price for the service, and $29.00 per year was the most common suggestion.
- Is this a recurring charge?
Yes it is. Your card will automatically be billed on the 13-month anniversary of your sign-up date. This charge is non-refundable and is not subject to credit (pro-rated, partial or whole). Please contact us if you wish to cancel your membership.
- How long will it take for my Inner Circle Membership to become active?
It typically takes us approximately three (3) days to activate all of the features of your Inner Circle membership. Some features are activated immediately, some happen over the course of the following days.
- I don't see the little © symbol after my username - why?
If it's been three days since you applied for Inner Circle membership, you'll need to make certain that you've logged in as an Inner Circle member. To do this, simply log out of your Roadfly account, and then log in again. Our server should then recognize you as an Inner Circle member, and your benefits will be available at that time.
- I can't access my email or image hosting - why?
Chances are you're not an Inner Circle member, or your Inner Circle Membership has expired. We can only "unarchive" an archived account by charging a $50 service fee. If your account has become archived, please contact us to inquire about the charge for unarchiving the account.
- I have questions - can I call you?
At this time we don't have enough staff resources to answer questions by telephone. Please e-mail us with your Inner Circle Membership questions. Please note that current Inner Circle Members in good standing are allowed to email our expedited Inner Circle Support Service. All other members should direct inquiries to our webmaster account.
All of Roadfly's Basic Membership and expired Inner Circle Membership accounts are subject to archiving. The software that we utilize to provide you with access to email and personal webspace is provided to us via a third-party, and as such it is expensive to operate. Any account left inactive for a period of 90-days is automatically archived.
Once an account is archived, a member can request that the account be unarchived, however, this procedure carries a $50.00 service fee. Should your account become archived and you require access to it, we will require a $50.00 service fee to unarchive the contents. The service fee is based on a per-incident basis.
Your best bet is to stay current with your account, or subscribe to an Inner Circle Membership, which features a non-expiring user license, so long as your membership fees are kept in current and good standing.
Access your Roadfly email from anywhere!
Roadfly email is fully WAP enabled. On the road? Have your cell phone? Access your Roadfly email via your cell phone anywhere, anytime.
More exciting Roadfly Inner Circle Features Coming SOON!
We're damning the torpedoes and firing full speed ahead to bring you many new and exciting features. Within the next few weeks and months, we'll be adding all sorts of imrpovements and enhancements - so much so that there's never been a better time to be a member of Roadfly's Inner Circle program. Keep an eye out for a brand new, Inner Circle Members Only give-away, and improved email, image hosting and blog features... we're excited about the new things and we're certain you will be too!